It’s that time again…
Knott’s Soak City Waterpark reopened with a BIG splash last weekend, and were thrilled to be invited to media day. It was 90 plus degrees outside, but we didn’t care because we were at a splash-tacular place to cool off!
Thank you Knott’s Soak City for inviting my family to the reopening of your waterpark. All opinions are my own.
The waterpark is bigger and better than ever before, and we love it!
Knott’s Soak City has added a 2-acre expansion and thematic renovation, new shaded seating areas, spacious cabanas and a newly remodeled Longboard’s Grill have been added to the water park.
Our family enjoys Knott’s Soak City in summertime, and I’m glad there is something for little kids, as well as the big ones…
My kiddos were ecstatic because we arrived extra early to try out the new water slides!
Shore Break towers over seven stories high and offers six different thrilling water slide experiences. Four of the slides will have guests climbing into an exhilarating Aqua Launch chamber which will send riders on a vertical free fall through a series loops and curves.
The newest family raft ride, The Wedge, takes up to 6 riders on a thrilling and exhilarating trip navigating twists and turns and a few surprise drops down the slide tower.
Are you brave enough to try these new slides?
What to bring to the Waterpark:
- Sunglasses, sun hats, or visors
- Sandals/Shoes to walk around the park
- Waterproof phone case (Knott’s Soak City now offers FREE wifi for guests)
- Water bottles
*Lockers are available to keep your valuables safe.
Knott’s Soak City Park Tips
- Arrive early to reserve a cabana or lounge chair
- Each cabana can accommodate up to 8 guests and includes extra amenities like a table with umbrella, free tube rental, and waiter service
- Inner tubes are available to rent for 10 dollars a day
- Purchase a Knott’s Berry Farm’s Souvenir reusable cup to refill throughout your visit (3 refill stations are available)
- Purchase your tickets to Knott’s Soak City online and save off the front gate price! (online: as low as $37.00 / gate: $48.00)
If you are looking for some summer fun, Knott’s Soak City Waterpark is the place to be!