School is FINALLY out for summer and my family and I are soaking in the SoCal sun. We are always looking for adventure, and fortunately we don’t have to travel far for some good ol’ fun… Earlier this week we headed to Knott’s Berry Farms Ghost Town ALIVE and we watched this shabby old town come to life! There’s lots to do in this creaky old town, so get your favorite boots on and cowboy hat and head to Knott’s for some fun!
About Knott’s Ghost Town ALIVE
This summer, the story continues a year after the notorious Mayfield Gang escaped the custody of Sheriff Wheeler. Word around town is the Mayfield’s have been spotted back in Calico and the townsfolk are in need of some help in capturing the bandits and keeping the town safe. Ghost Town Alive! will offer guests a firsthand experience to play an important part in this unfolding story of the wild west, with specific tasks and activities and an essential role as an honorary citizen of Calico.
Here are 5 reasons to make your way to Knott’s Ghost Town Alive this summer!
- Calico Saloon Show- Calico Saloon
This country show is entertaining and hilarious!
2.Wild West Stunt Show-Wagon Camp
At the Wagon Camp Stage, Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies mount their toe tappin’, knee-slappin’, gut-bustin’ country comedy show that had my family clamoring for more!
This action packed show is full of surprises!
During your visit make sure to:
- Vote for the Mayor in the town election
- Meet the prospector and his trusty burro and Brutus
- Register to become an official citizen of Calico
- Draw up hand-made wanted posters of your favorite bandit
- Get a handlebar or walrus mustache applied at the Barbershop
- Try your luck at a game of cards with the sneaky Sheriff
- Lock up the bandits in the town patty wagon
- Visit the Livery Stable to meet the talented equestrian team of horses and more!
3. Snoopy’s Magnificent Magical Revue
Our favorite dog and his gang will mystify you with their magic. And who knows, guests might find themselves part of the act!
Do you like to dance? If so, shake your tail feather at the hoedown…Yee haw!
5. Circus of Wonders
This sensational “Traveling Circus” is a MUST-SEE. Our jaws dropped when we witness death defying acrobatics. (30 minutes long)
These little bandits had a blast at Knott’s Ghost Town ALIVE… Visit Ghost Town ALIVE now through September 4th!
Knott’s Berry Farm Address:
8039 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, CA 90620