Ciao pasta lovers!
It’s National Pasta month, and in celebration I headed to Brio Tuscan Grille at Irvine Spectrum to get my pasta fix.
Hosted: Thank you Brio Tuscan Grille for inviting me to celebrate National Pasta Month at your restaurant. All opinions are my own.
Brio is located at the Irvine Spectrum so its perfect if you’re looking to kill time before getting seated, or if you want to dine after shopping. The restaurant is chic, elegant and ideal for a romantic dinner date…
We started off with this Sliced Steak Bruschetta. It had Gorgonzola, arugula, and charred tomato. It was a great starter before our entrée.
Our friendly waitress walked me though the menu options. She was knowledgeable and very helpful.
The Pasta Alla Vodka has Ricotta-filled pasta, spicy tomato cream, and pancetta. It was very rich and flavorful. It was definitely a palate pleaser!
Brio has a gluten free, vegetarian and a light calorie menu. They also have a kids menu for those bringing the kiddos out to dine.
The restaurant is family friendly and great for large parties. Patio seating is also available. The portions were generous and I had enough leftovers to take home to enjoy.
National Pasta Month Menu
It’s #NationalPastaMonth at BRIO Tuscan Grille where two-course pasta combos are available Now through–Oct. 29. Select pasta dishes, paired with a choice of soup or salad, start at $14.95 for lunch and $17.95 for dinner.
Guests can choose one of the following pasta dishes:
- Lobster and Shrimp Ravioli with spicy black pepper cream, spinach, and grape tomatoes ($15.95 at lunch and $22.95 at dinner)
- Pasta Fra Diavolo, with a choice of chicken or shrimp, featuring spicy tomato cream sauce, and campanelle pasta ($14.95 at lunch and $18.95 at dinner) (can be made gluten free upon request)
- Pasta Pesto with Chicken (light item) featuring angel hair, grilled chicken, caramelized onions, spinach, tomatoes, red peppers, Feta, and light pesto ($14.95 at lunch and $17.95 at dinner) (can be made gluten free upon request)
Guests’ choice of one soup or salad includes:
- Soup of the Day
- Lobster Bisque (Add $1)
- BRIO Chopped Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Wedge Salad
Also starting October 10, in the spirit of the fall season, BRIO will offer two seasonal cocktails:
- Apple Crisp Cooler –Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, apple juice, Apple Pucker liqueur, apple butter, apple wedge, cinnamon sugar rim ($8.50)
- Caramel Apple Cider Appletini Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, apple cider, lemon juice, simple syrup, apple slice, caramel and cinnamon sugar rim $7.95)
You gotta have dessert! The creme brulee and the classic tiramisu are both classically prepared without being overly sweet. Paired with a cup of hot coffee or espresso and you have the ending to a perfect meal!
The staff was very friendly and the service was exceptional. I will definitely be back with my family…
774 Spectrum Ctr Dr
Irvine, CA 92618