Snowland has begun at Great Wolf Lodge in SoCal and you don’t want to miss out!
I recently took a day trip with my kiddos to the incredible resort and we had a blast..
If you are looking for a staycation spot for the family during winter break, Great Wolf Lodge is a wonderful place to visit during the holidays. Great Wolf Lodge is now enrolling for the winter 2017/18 snow-mester at North Pole University. Your kids will delight in completing holiday themed activities and receiving their official “Snowploma.”
Thank you Great Wolf Lodge for inviting us to play at your resort. All Opinions are my own.
Here is a list of awesome things to do during your visit that I want to share with you!
1. Eat cookies with Mrs. Clause! Children have the opportunity to decorate cookies in the Gingerbread House with Santa’s leading lady.
2. Enjoy hot cocoa with a Great Wolf Kid. Guests can customized their cocoa by adding toppings, or a favorite libation for the parents.
3. Prance the evening away with neon glow sticks under falling snowflakes at the Snow ‘n’ Glow Dance Party.
4. Cozy up with your family and watch a holiday movie in the Grand Lobby.
As we walked into the lobby, we could smell gingerbread and other lovely sweets… It was heavenly!
This life-sized gingerbread house is constructed from more than 600 pounds of gingerbread dough, 1,300 pounds of sugar and hundreds of candies.
5. Dine in the gingerbread house! (a small donation required to the Ronald McDonald House)
Dine at a GWL Restaurant
Now the food… Wowza! So much to choose from.
My hungry wolf pack loves the delicious food at the resort. Great Wolf Lodge offers several dining options at the resort including:
- Lodge Wood Fired Grill
- Hungry As A Wolf
- Buckets Incredible Craveables
- The Loose Moose Family Kitchen
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Grizzly Jack’s Bar and Grill
- Bear Paw Sweets & Eats
Great Wolf Lodge offers gluten free options, and the culinary teams are well versed in common food allergies and dietary restrictions.
There is a little something for everyone’s palate!
6. Play In the GINORMOUS Indoor Water Park
The water park is a MUST and one of our favorite places to play at the resort. Take a plunge on one of their incredible water slides, or just relax and float on crooked creek. (my personal favorite)
7. MagiQuest Game– My son really enjoyed the MagiQuest game! Immerse yourself in Vellara, the realm of imagination, as you help the Guardians to protect the realm portals. Along the way, befriend the Treetop Pixies, battle the evil dragon, Charlock, fight to defeat the Goblin King, and earn the title of Master Magi.
8. One Ten Paw Alley-My pack loves to bowl… Put on your own paw wear and find out how our half-length lanes and five-pound balls make bowling come alive for toddlers, teens and tall ones alike.
9. Howl At The Moon-Oooh check out the “Howl At The Moon” glow in the dark mini golf course! Dazzlingly colorful, nature-themed challenges follow glowing pathways under a moonlit sky. Get your glow golf game on and howl at the moon as you engage in this black-light-illuminated take on a family vacation favorite.
10. Play Games At the Arcade
My son really loved the GIGANTIC arcade. It is full of bright lights and awesome games. He said, “This is video game heaven mom!” He seriously cracks me up…
The resort is family friendly and ideal for big families. There are several different room options to choose from.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable. During Snowland Days, book a holiday suite! (Limited amount of decorated rooms available) Speak to a GWL representative for more information.
Kid Cabin Interior
Wolf Den Suite
Don’t forget to pick up a pair of the holiday wolf ears!
We had a memorable day at the resort. Thank you Great Wolf Lodge for hosting us. We can’t wait to visit again!