My son LOVES junk food!
I of course, often have to hide it or throw it away…
In celebration of the new Incredibles 2 Movie, my son and I made some easy Snack Buckets.
These adorable buckets will help him “fuel up to stay incredible!” More importantly, they are healthy and Mom approved!
I have listed the instructions for you to make them with your kiddos at home. I have also included a printable Incredibles 2 Activity Kit to enjoy with your family! (see below)
#Incredibles2 Hits Theaters June 15!
Thank you Disney Pixar for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
You Will Need:
- Colored Transparent Buckets (found these at my local party store)
- Glow Sticks
- Hot Glue Gun
- Long Wood Craft Sticks or Wood Skewers (cut off sharp edges)
- Ziplock Bags (sandwich size)
- Healthy Snacks *see my list below
- Print out desired Incredible 2 picture and cut it out ( I found this one on the web) Then, glue it to the bucket.
2. Crack glow sticks to illuminate them.
3. Place glow sticks in a Ziplock bags. *very important & for safety
4. Place protected glow sicks in bucket.
- Pretzels (low sodium)
- Blueberry and Strawberry Yogurt Fruit Snacks
- Sugar Free Fruit Snacks
- Plain Popcorn
Feel free to create your own!
Other options could be:
- Dry fruit
- Banana chips
- And any other healthy snack your kiddo might enjoy!
5. Last, fill up your snack bucket… Nom Nom!
Now how cute and easy was that?
Oooh…Now see how the bucket glows in the dark!
I printed out these adorable masks and glued them to the sticks!
My son loved his healthy Snack Bucket, and was excited to share his treats!
The were super fun to make, healthy, and a hit with his friends.
Go see Incredibles 2 in theaters June 15th!
Printable Family Activity Kit :
Incredibles 2 FPK Coloring Pages-Violet Incredibles 2 FPK Coloring Pages-Jack-Jack Incredibles 2 FPK Coloring Pages-Helen I2 FPK Cookie Recipe I2 FPK Memory Cards Incredibles 2 FPK Coloring Pages-Dash Incredibles 2 FPK Coloring Pages-Bob