Last week was hectic, and work has been a little overwhelming. Now that the temperature is heating up, I’m ready to get the grill on, serve up some cocktails, and spend quality time with the ones I love most. I can’t wait for my girlfriends to come over for some laughs, tequila, and chips and guac (of course).
I love to entertain and set the mood for my guests. As a mom of four, I have very little time to make anything too complicated. My recipes are usually quick and easy. Paloma cocktails are super easy to make without a big fuss or mess.
Here’s a simple yet tasty cocktail recipe that I would love to share with you!
Impress your guests!
Serve the Palomas in mason jars and garnish them with edible flowers. They look so pretty and colorful
Summertime Paloma Cocktail Recipe
This refreshing drink is one my family's favorites..
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup tequila or mescal
- 1/4 cup Squirt or or Club Soda
- Salt on rim (if desired)
- 1 slice of citrus for garnishing (if desired)
- 1 edible flower for color (if desired)
1. Pour and spread some kosher salt on a plate. Rub a lemon or lime wedge around the rim of your glass and then dip them onto the salted plate.
2. Add the grapefruit juice, lime juice, and agave to the glass and stir until mixed well. Stir in the tequila or mescal and then top off with club soda or Squirt. Add a slice of lemon, grapefruit, or lime. Garnish with a edible flower if desired and enjoy!
Get creative and have fun! Pick flowers from your yard and make centerpieces…
Have a great summer lovies! xo
Queen Bee Latina