Hello my dear friends! Vetsgiving Week begins November 22nd on National Geographic!
I am so very grateful for many things in my life, and my fur babies are one of them. We have 7 bunnies. Yes, that’s right… SEVEN! Our little bunny family is absolutely adorable, and they have brought so much joy to our lives. Our Vet is sensational in keeping our bunny tribe healthy and happy, and we are so thankful for him!
I am thrilled to share that November 22- 28th is Vetsgiving week on Nat Geo, and you don’t want to miss this incredible group of passionate Vets! Stream it on Disney Plus.
Disclaimer: Thank you National Geographic for partnering on this post. All opinions are my own.
This week Nat Geo Wild has a built-in week of stunt programming to be thankful for this month.
Nat Geo WILD Vetsgiving 2021 Programming Lineup:
- Mon, Nov 22: Critter Fixers: Country Vets: Plenty of Thanks
- Tue, Nov 23: Heartland Docs, DVM: Farm Calls
- Wed, Nov 24: The Hatcher Family Dairy: Farm Family Values
- Thu, Nov 25: Incredible Dr. Pol: A Pol Lot of Babies AND a Special Sneak Peek of Pop Goes the Vet with Dr. Joya
- Fri, Nov 26: Dr. Oakley, Yukon Vet: Home is Where the Vet Is
- Sat, Nov 27: Dr. Oakley, Yukon Vet AND a Second Chance To See Pop Goes the Vet with Dr. Joya
Thank you @natgeo for brightening our thanksgiving dinner table with these gorgeous roses and adding a l little sweetness to our meal!
Watch the official trailer here.
We took a sneak peek of “Pop Goes the Vet with Dr. Joya,” and we followed poor Buttercup who was struggling with a terrible skin condition. In this episode, Dr. Joya shows compassion and helps this adorable dog recover. It was endearing and very inspiring! This show is ideal for the entire family.
Carve out time this holiday for Nat Geo WILD’s VETSGIVING extravaganza!